2:31 p.m. - 2005-03-05
47 Questions Because I'm Bored
Thanks to clarity25 for today's waste of an entry...
1. Your name spelled backwards:
2. Where were your parents born?
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A song from BFRB, I think.
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
At the Y about 2 months ago.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Lots of them...
7. How many kids do you want?
8. Type of music do you dislike most?
Everything they were playing on the radio this morning while BFRB and I were doing laundry. Boy bands. Whiny screeching hard rock. Twangy-ass country. Anything else that makes me want to clutch my ears and run screaming from the room.
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
12. Ever prank call anybody?
What the hell else did you do for fun in junior high? My friends and I were complete dorks, though, and we used to prank call our teachers.
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
I had quite a collection in college. The parking situation on our campus sucked, so I created my own parking places a lot. Really, my average was pretty good...I got about one a month, but I parked illegally all the time.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Don't think so.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled?Washington State.
16. Do you have a garden?
Do plastic plants count?
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
The Far Side.
18. Do you really know all the words to the national anthem?
Yes, and all of the harmonic arrangements. I spent way too much time as a choir geek.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Million Dollar Baby
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Hamburger & mushrooms
22. Chips or popcorn?
Popcorn...lots o' butter
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Some shade of reddish-brown
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Does that do anything?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Umm. Yeah. I was like, Miss Teen USA last year? My answer about how we need to use nuclear weapons to eliminate, like, starving children in Africa, totally wowed the judges.
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Favorite type of chocolate bar?
Plain old Hershey's WITHOUT NUTS.
27. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
This past November.
28. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Never. Tomatoes are one of the most disgusting things on the planet.
29. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yes. I competed in speech & debate all through high school and college. I had boxes of the things. I think I've thrown most of them away.
30. Are you a good cook?
As long as it comes in a box.
31. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
No. I always make the lesser people do it for me, because I should be worshipped.
32. Ever order an item from an infomercial?
Yes. I was totally baked, and over at my friend BFRB2's house, and this commercial for this 80's music CD came on, so I called and ordered it. I swear it was the longest phone call of my life. In my altered state, I didn't realize they were going to ship me new ones EVERY THREE WEEKS for the REST OF MY LIFE. Yeah, I should have called and canceled, but I was lazy. I finally did. But I do have a kick-ass 80's music collection now. Thank you, Time Life.
33. Sprite or 7-up?
34. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Hasn't everyone had at least one McJob that required McPolyester Pants and a McNameTag?
35. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
36. Ever throw up in public?
Yes. More than once. Most memorably on the patio at a restaurant on my 21st. My friends said I hit a stupid sorority bitch, though.
37. Would you prefer being a millionaire or to find true love?
Millionaire. Then I will buy a companion.
38. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really, no.
39. Ever call a 1-900 number?
Yes. What else do you do when you're bored with prank calls?
40. Can exes be friends?
41. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
Probably PL, my gay attorney uncle, when he had heart surgery.
42. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
None. I didn't grow much hair until I was almost 18 months old.
43. What message is on your answering machine?
"This is [Loopy]. I'm not here right now. Leave a message. Thanks."
44. What is in your backpack?
Backpack? I have no backpack.
45. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
46. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
That my mom is coming to visit.
47. What is the first concert you ever went to?
Some stupid shit at the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo when I was like 6. I think it was Charley Pride.
previous - next