9:42 a.m. - 2005-11-02
1. “Fonda ain’t got a motor in the back of her Honda.”
2. “I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong.”
3. “You can hang out with all the boys.”
4. “Put it in the pantry with your cupcakes.”
5. “Makin’ love in the green grass behind the stadium.”
Kiosh got 4 correct, but I will give him a guest entry IF he sends me that Indigo Girls cover of “Mrs. Robinson.” Clearly, I am not immune to bribery.
Anyone who wants to can guest enter for me, seeing as how I am not the updating fool here lately. Just e-mail me.
That will conclude the old business….so on to the new business.
Okay, maybe not. A few ideas for entries have been rattling about in my head, but they require thought. And over the last week, I have worked my ass off both at the office and at the Y-M-C-A. I am taking The Swordsman’s 12 week challenge seriously. I think I’ve been to the gym more in the last three weeks than I had in the last 3 months. Therefore, by the time I get home, I’m all tired and brain-dead and really have little energy for anything other than reading a book or perhaps playing some computer games. I am so lame.
And with those lofty goals in mind, I will depart. I have to (ugh) work. I shall leave you with a poem: